Sunday, March 8, 2009

John's Awards

This past Thursday, we went to the Holiday Inn for the 20/20 Awards. Boy, there were alot of people there. It was packed! Jim Scott, the dj, was the guest speaker. We were served dinner, which was ok, but Tim wouldn't eat it. It was a chicken breast stuffed with a spinach/cheese mixture. He is so picky! John received 4 certificates and a trophy paperweight. One certificate was from the Ohio Senate, one from the Ohio House of Representatives, one from the county and I think the other one was from the 20/20 committee. He took them all to the mill, so I only got to look at them once. He wants to have them framed.

I've been busy trying to learn a new computer program that helps you design a website. I guess I have to do it for the mill now. I'll send you a link after I get it done.

1 comment:

Denise said...

What an honor! Glad he was recognized and you all hada good time. : )